Friday, February 26, 2010

AWESOMENESS

Now, I've been to my fair share of afterparties during tattoo conventions and, well, to be honest after a long day of tattooing and dealing with convention goers usually the last thing I want to do is head to a crowded bar filled with convention goers, waiting half an hour pushing your way to the bar to just get a beer... sounds fun, huh.



Well, I have to stand corrected because we headed down to the Detroit bar after the Musink show last weekend, and yeah it was packed with the usual hipsters and bar flies, but this one popped off!



The guys at Gold Rush in Costa Mesa put the night together and there were DJs spinning...



or maybe it was the exhaustion maybe it was the fact that since the line at the bar was so long Colin and I were double fisting drinks, whatever, all I know is that the party jammed and we danced our butts off!



Good Times!

1 comment:

  1. Jill, you look ridiculously badass in these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete