Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank you Urban Paul

At my lowest moment of ignoring my blogging responsibilities like a shining beacon, a lighthouse in the storming tempest of my procrastination, my number one follower sent me this photo as if to nudge me back into a flurry of blogging. Thank you paul,





Not since Star-face girl have we seen tattooing with such reckless abandon; such selfish disdain for the wearer. Literally redefining the word "effacing." It reminds me of a very enthusiastic client who once came to me wanting to tattoo the word "PUSSY" inside his lower lip with arrows pointing inward. He was so cocksure that the plan he had devised would guarantee a permanent unending stream of sexual adventures; declaring to the women of the world his love of oral sex. Unfortunately, I had to burst his bubble and explain that if he had the word "PUSSY" with arrows pointing at himself it might evoke a response unlike the one he sought.

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I saw this photo your pussy lip story came to mind. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete