Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feast your eyes on this...

This footage of the immortal finger pickin' banjo player Earl Scruggs playing accompaniment to The Byrds cover of Bob Dylan's "You Ain't Going Nowhere" might be the most precious gem I have ever discovered on youtube to date and what better way to share it with you guys than posting it with some bad ass photos from my friend Heath Preheim...



Heath not only gets the "rough and rocky" side of tattooing but has a deep understanding of art and great respect for tattoo history.









Buy me a flute and a gun that shoots
Tailgates and substitutes
Strap yourself to a tree with roots you ain't going nowhere




Ooh we ride me high tomorrows the day my brides gonna come
Oh oh are we gonna fly down in the easy chair

No comments:

Post a Comment